- Co-ordinate, investigate and provide timely feedback on incoming E-Channels related queries received from the Business Support Centre (BSC) and Complaint Management to the requesting party with the guidance of the E-Channels Specialist.
- Log and track E-Channels incidents on Jira.
- Oversee small system and/or operational improvements resulting from user and client queries
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 2 – 3 Years proven experience in providing technical support to departments dealing with client queries
- Ideally have understanding and working experience of SQL to look up and correlate databases
- Escalation processing, Isolation and Problem solving
- Report writing
- Provides feedback daily to junior and senior management levels
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Certification in SQL Programming
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
Must have working knowledge of:
- IT systems development processes
- Formal report writing
- Trend Analysis
Ideal Working knowledge of:
- Mobile Banking App support (USSD, Internet Banking, Banking App on mobile Devices)
- Previous experience working with ELK stack and Kibana, Jira
- SQL, proven experience (basic)
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- SQL Skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Contactable via own mobile phone
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Capitec Bank South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!