We have a vacancy in our HR Team for a Rewards Manager, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. This role is to provide leadership on KFC Africa’s Total Reward Strategy including developing, implementing and administering total rewards and benefits and related strategic HR projects.
Overall responsibility for strategy, policy, systems and analytic. Generate insights that inform, drive and support KFC Africa’s talent recruitment, reward and retention agenda. Supports KFC’s agenda to be Employer of choice through a compelling EVP. Owns the EE planning process in alignment with KFC’s transformation objectives. Partners with and provides rewards insights to the Franchise partners.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
• Compensation and benefits review, development, structuring, analysis, metrics, implementation and administration
EE Plan development, reporting & measurement – 60%
• Engagement with Service Providers, Agencies, Candidates, Dept of Labour.
Supporting the People Planning Review Processes – 40%
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• HR diploma or related business degree
• Preferrable Global Remunerations Professional (GRP)
• Minimum of 6 years in a Reward or HR role, preferably in retail/FMCG, operations/service industry
• Develop and implement a Total Reward Strategy, framework and guidelines inclusive of our approach to retention of high potential employees for RSC and Field which is aligned with the overall business plan
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)