This role will have central accountability for driving delivery growth and expansion with our aggregator partnerships and driving KFC delivery in partnership with 3rd party last mile delivery service providers. This is an existing significant sales layer, contributing R130mm in 2018, R460mm in 2019, R870mm in 2020 and R1.2bn in 2021. The role will ensure strong relationships with aggregators, a system that drives world class execution in restaurants, and franchisees that support the growth of the layer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
• Strong understanding of restaurant operations and customer experience
• Strong Analytical capability including commercial understanding
• Vendor relationship management and negotiation
• Effective, influential communication
• Versatility and agility to adapt to demands
• Ability to influence large groups in presentation format
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• Drive delivery innovation cross functionally with Marketing and Rex (Restaurant Excellence)
• Degree (Commerce, Business Management, Process Engineering)
• At a minimum 8 year’s experience in:
o Restaurant operations
o Vendor relationship management
o Franchise relations management
o Change Management
• Food Delivery experience
• Stakeholder management experience
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)