This person must be able to demonstrate competence & capability across the various development teams and cross-functionally, whilst delivering on specific tasks and assignments over a period of 12-to-18 months, thereafter a permanent placement will be made in a relevant department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
• Proven analytical skills and thinking
• Bias for action and execution
• Financial & commercial acumen
• Financial modelling skills
• Excel proficiency (Pivot tables)
• Process/system thinking ability
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to innovate
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• Compliance: (a) DA execution, (b) Pipeline (new builds & remodels) (c) Closures
• Control: (a) Cost (G&A Budget vs Actual)
• Secretarial: (a) IC Decks & Minutes (b) Ad-hoc calendar management
• Recently qualified in CA/CIMA/CFA or related accounting/commerce degree
• 1- 2 yrs experience with a commercial background
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)