Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Forensic Investigator/Auditor
- At least 3 years’ experience in commercial crime investigation
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant qualification in Forensics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Finance
- Investigation methods and procedures
- Criminal law and law of evidence of the judicial process
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Reporting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision making skills
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Learning and Researching
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Writing and Reporting
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Capitec Bank South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!