Food Service Team Member wanted at KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken). To prepare all KFC products in accordance with the KFC standard operating procedures, with strict adherence to Health and Safety standards.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Prepare and cook KFC products using approved KFC standards and procedures when instructed by the manager
– Portion ingredients and cooked products using approved KFC procedures
– Hold and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for each product
– Ensure the correct use of product holding equipment in respect of holding times and temperatures
– Follow all standard procedures and schedules for cleaning and sanitizing food preparation and storage areas equipment and utensils
– Capture product preparation information and monitor product quality by checking and acting upon expiration dates and times for products
– Adhere to Yum’s culture principles
– Be obsessed about product quality by ensuring product is prepared and served to customers as per KFC standards and every customer is satisfied
– Perform other duties from time to time as requested by the Restaurant General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
– Matric qualification
How to apply: Interested and qualified? KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)