Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- At least 5 years’ relevant design and development experience in C# and/or Java and SQL.
- At least 2 of the 5 years in:
- Analysis, design and writing technical specifications
- Constructing detail technical design and non-functional requirements
- Proven knowledge of and experience in:
- UML (1 year)
- XML / Xpath
- Web Services / SOAP / microservices
- Windows Services
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- OO Development Methodologies
- MVC and MVVM Architecture
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- 4+ years’ proven experience as a Domain Architect.
- Banking and Finance experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology – Computer Science
- System architecture (technical design, software architecture)
- UML or equivalent modelling language
- IT systems development processes
- Application development
- Agile systems development processes (CI/CD standards and agile delivery methods).
- Software development (typed and scripting coding languages).
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) (Designing and delivering scalable and resilient solutions).
- Banking systems
- Knowledge of UML
- Cloud architectures
- Working knowledge of AWS (EC2, LAMBA, DYNAMODB)
- Solid understanding of:
- Capitec Bank’s systems environment
- Capitec Bank business model
- Best practices for Quality Assurance (QA)
- Object Orientated Development environment (i.e. Java, Spring Framework, .Net framework, C#)
- AWS cloud components and cloud vs on premise solutions
- Communications Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Business Process Modelling skills (IDEF-0, Financial Modelling, Enterprise Architect, BPMN, etc.)
- Problem solving skills
- Commercial Thinking Skills
- Project Management Skills (Methodolgy Specific)
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Capitec Bank South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!